<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6130077373805453666?origin\x3dhttps://unpretentiously-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Went back to school today!
But I feel that Im still in a holiday mood.
Anyway,the first two period nothing to
do.During the four period of gymnastic,
I sat there because I just sprained my ankle
yesterday night...

School dismissed at 1420.I went home straight
away and my mum wanted to bring me go see
doctor but it was all closed...

In the night,went to my grandparents' house to have
our steamboat again.
Reached home at around 1100.

Not going to school tomorrow as I need to go
see doctor...
Ouch,my ankle is sprained and swollen!:(


blogged at 3:48 PM



Photobucket
♥ Yours Truly





♥ Tweets


♥ Tagboard


♥ Links

ANICIA
BRENDA
CASSANDRA
CRYSTAL
ESTELLA
GABRIEL
GERMAINE
JERMAINE
JUNJIE
JOEY
JOSEPHINE
PEGGIE
KELLY
VALERIE
VANESSA
VERON
YELING
ZAHRIN


♥ Memories

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009