<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6130077373805453666?origin\x3dhttps://unpretentiously-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wake up in the morning then prepared & get
ready to go to school.
I felt a little weird because I have not been to school for
2 weeks.(I was having fever for the whole of last week)sighzzzz
Anyway,school was quite boring today.

For maths,I have missed a chapter & I didnt know anything
about the Chapter.Haizzz.Got to go home & asked my sis or even
my mum.

Most of my friends was like"why you never go to school for such a
long time" & I was having a fever.
my co-form teacher also asked me during english lesson.
I felt quite tired after school dismissal s0 I went home & took
a nap...zzzzzzz.

blogged at 12:36 PM



Photobucket
♥ Yours Truly





♥ Tweets


♥ Tagboard


♥ Links

ANICIA
BRENDA
CASSANDRA
CRYSTAL
ESTELLA
GABRIEL
GERMAINE
JERMAINE
JUNJIE
JOEY
JOSEPHINE
PEGGIE
KELLY
VALERIE
VANESSA
VERON
YELING
ZAHRIN


♥ Memories

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009