<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6130077373805453666?origin\x3dhttps://unpretentiously-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 3, 2008

My day in school!!!

today all the lesson was super fun la.hehehe.
1st period,Gymnastic.& I got a B:(
Wish I could get a A.hahaha. =)
.......... 1020,Bell rings.recess time!!!!

After recess,its CME & all the girls got to go to the cabin.
We learnt about Anger Management.hehe.
But it was superrrr fun,we play table scoccer & we were like screaming,
shouting when we won.That was really really very fun:)))
....
MT:I sat down & I was like facing Stella.
Stella:Can I take a photo of you?
Me:can.
Stella:Then I draw you
Me:okayy.
So she draw me & it was very very nice.

She can really be a artist man.

1340pm:contact time.
Stella:Can I play with your hair?
Me:can.
So Stella & Anicia play with my hair & everyone was like saying
im the model for the day.hahaha.:)
They play with my hair for like 25mins & they were laughing like
mad people like that... NO OFFENCE!!! hehe.

They style my hair with different style & that was super cool :p
Both of you can be a hair style-lish.
haha.Thanks Stella & Anicia for making me as a model today.

took alot of photos today.
Photos will be uploaded soooonnnnn! :)

blogged at 11:55 AM



Photobucket
♥ Yours Truly





♥ Tweets


♥ Tagboard


♥ Links

ANICIA
BRENDA
CASSANDRA
CRYSTAL
ESTELLA
GABRIEL
GERMAINE
JERMAINE
JUNJIE
JOEY
JOSEPHINE
PEGGIE
KELLY
VALERIE
VANESSA
VERON
YELING
ZAHRIN


♥ Memories

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009