<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6130077373805453666?origin\x3dhttps://unpretentiously-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 20, 2009

Sorry peeps! I have not been faithful in blogging for the past
few days. !!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14th Feb: My great-granny's b'day was on the valentine day so I
did not attend service on that week...
We had chalet & it was held at Aranda Country Club again.
We had a fruitful time & we were all having fun & laughter.
We slept at 4am in the morning cos we were all playing
card & the adults were playing mahjong. hahahaha!

15th Feb: Woke up to have our breakfast & lunch and we head to Wild Wild Wet after that.
I got myself alittle sunburned, BUT I did put sunblock!-.-
Hope there Is another chalet coming during our June Holiday..
I will try to ask for the pics & upload it cos it's not with me.
Anyway,I'll be having COMMON TEST from the 25th-27thFeb.




JOEY & ME! (:




blogged at 3:18 PM



Photobucket
♥ Yours Truly





♥ Tweets


♥ Tagboard


♥ Links

ANICIA
BRENDA
CASSANDRA
CRYSTAL
ESTELLA
GABRIEL
GERMAINE
JERMAINE
JUNJIE
JOEY
JOSEPHINE
PEGGIE
KELLY
VALERIE
VANESSA
VERON
YELING
ZAHRIN


♥ Memories

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009