<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6130077373805453666?origin\x3dhttps://unpretentiously-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 20, 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~BORED BORED BORED~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've got nothing to do now thus I decided to blog now.
Make use of my precious time to blog now. -.-
Hmm for the past 2 days i went to our zone Evangelism
Explosion Camp. I only went for the night session on the both days.
Pastor Aries preached an awesome message and I'm really blessed
by what he had preached. Truly, the key that will cause God to
bring people to your life is COMPASSION! (:












blogged at 6:38 AM



Photobucket
♥ Yours Truly





♥ Tweets


♥ Tagboard


♥ Links

ANICIA
BRENDA
CASSANDRA
CRYSTAL
ESTELLA
GABRIEL
GERMAINE
JERMAINE
JUNJIE
JOEY
JOSEPHINE
PEGGIE
KELLY
VALERIE
VANESSA
VERON
YELING
ZAHRIN


♥ Memories

♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009